Public Sector Support
Services for Local Authorities, National Parks, DMOs and BIDs
Willow is perfectly positioned to help public sector organisations maximise all of the opportunities by working with your Destination Marketing Organisation (DMO) or team members responsible for the visitor economy and providing a vital links with current trends within the private sector.
Support can range from full project management, or you can pick and choose from a range of services to really make sure your organisation is on the map, receiving maximum exposure and benefits from this vital part of your economy.
We have also established ourselves as specialist in the cycling tourism market and can support you and your businesses in maximising this opportunity, which is low cost, high impact and sustainable. From business workshops to developing business toolkits and charters, we would be delighted to assist.
The range of services can include:
- Peer Support networks for Businesses
- Best Practice Workshops for Businesses
- Development and delivery of Ambassador programmes for destinations
- Running of local Awards that recognise all that is wonderful about your area
- Visitor Information Centres or Points training and consultancy– we can help you ensure that your services are cost-effective, up-to-date and providing the best service to meet your visitor and resident’s needs.
Skills and Training
Successful companies realise that training and learning are an integral part of their business strategy.
Willow offers affordable, relevant, practical, fast paced commercial training and we are happy to deliver in person or virtually. Choose from a range of nationally recognised training courses such as Welcome Host Gold, Exceeding Visitor Expectations or a bespoke session designed to meet your specific needs such as How to Recruit and Retain the best Employees or How to Stand out from the Crowd, which is a very popular, half day customer service workshop.
At Willow flexibility of delivery is high on the agenda. All services can be tailored to your businesses specific needs and can be delivered in a format that suits the demands of your business – day or evening, intensive or modular, weekdays or weekends, on-site, in-house or virtually.
Willow is proud to be a Welcome to Excellence franchise partner for Yorkshire and you can access all of the services through us including in-house training, train the trainer workshops and open courses. Welcome to Excellence is a suite of high impact nationally available courses covering a range of customer service topics. Our training courses are all employer led and have kept pace with changing customer and business needs through regular updating. Contact us for more information or click here.
Other training Services include:
• Development and provision of bespoke training with flexible delivery options
• Training Needs Audits to help you analyse your current and future training and development needs
• Development of realistic and affordable training plans
• Help with sourcing training from a range of providers
You can expect Willow to:
• Show the real difference investment in your people can make
• Support your organisation’s development, so the people deliver
• Support managers delivering or dealing with change
• Show staff they are valued individuals
• Maximise business benefit from time and money invested in learning
• Measure the real value of your investment in developing your people