Services for Local Authorities
Willow is perfectly positioned to help your Local Authority maximise all of the opportunities of hosting a start or finish of the Tour de Yorkshire to the full.
Support can range from full project management or you can pick and choose from a range of services to really make sure your Authority is on the map, receiving maximum exposure and benefits including long-lasting legacy opportunities.
The range of services can include:
• Liaison with ASO and WTY – race organisers
• Community liaison to include residents and business roadshows
• Competitions for best dressed business/window/street/house
• Managing VIP hospitality allocation and invites and RSVPs
• Managing podium protocol for start or finish
• Work with Comms team to ensure maximum positive publicity
• Manage race car seat allocation
• Schools liaison to ensure full participation and benefit
• Infrastructure – liaison with police/highways/NYCC & relevant authorities
• Seek corporate sponsors
• Maximise Legacy opportunities
• Contingency days
Strategies – We can also provide support in developing and implementing Visitor Economy Strategies, to ensure your authority is in the best position to work with all stakeholders and partners to maximum benefit.
Visitor Information Centres or Points – we can help you ensure that your services are cost-effective, up-to-date and providing the best service to meet your visitor and resident’s needs.